This utility is for configuring specific preferences for your worksheet. It allows you to set the colours to be applied to the worksheet’s rows according to the following annotation criteria:
- Non-significant hits: rows containing null or E-values higher than the threshold value specified by the user (in white).
- Significant hits: rows containing significantly lower e-values than the threshold value specified by the user (in orange).
- Mapped: rows containing significant hits and GO codes (in green).
- Annotated: mapped rows that also contain Enzyme Codes (in steel blue).
- Annotated plus: annotated rows that contain other annotation criteria (in dark goldenrod).
The box for e-value threshold can be edited in order to choose the threshold.